Tigers on the Loose takes the privacy of its customers and registered subscribers very seriously and does not divulge, sell, share or forward your information to anyone except those companies responsible for the delivery of an order.
Tigers on the Loose works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Tigers on the Loose reveals only the last 4 digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We securely transmit the entire credit card number only to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. We advise that you are careful to sign off if you are using a shared computer.
What Information We Collect?
When you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or set up an account with us (by phone, fax, email, brochure, via an agent or through the online ordering system), you are entering into an agreement with us. By completing one of the above we will ask you to provide some personal information such as;
– Full Name
– Billing / Delivery Address
– Date of Birth
– Contact Numbers
– Email Address
– Payment information
You share personal information with us when you make an online purchase with us, create an account on our website, when you visit or post a comment on our social media page and when you contact us or request customer service. Please note, we’ll only keep your data for as long as is necessary for which it was collected.
How & Why Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We want to give you the best customer service experience and a way we can achieve that is to
We will use your data to offer you promotions, new launches and products that are most likely to be of interest to you
The Data privacy law considers this to fall under legitimate interests in understanding our customers and to ensure we provide the best level of service. If you wish we wouldn’t use your data to offer you the above, then you’ll find details in ‘What Are Your Rights?’ section below.
Please note, if you ask us a product related question regarding the website or ask when a product will be back in stock, we won’t be able to respond if you’ve withdrawn your consent.
How We Use Your Information
Tigers on the Loose uses the data we collect from you or that you have provided to us in the form of consent for the following uses:
To process and dispatch your online orders, to keep up to date with the status of your order to ensure it arrives on time, for marketing or advertising purposes including promotional offers, to respond to customer support enquires, to maintain your account and keep track of your order history, to present our website and its contents to you and to inform you of website changes, to inform you on our products and services, to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website in a way in a way that we describe to you at the time we receive your data, to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide.
Where do we collect your data?
– When you visit our website and use your account to buy products, services or redeem Tigers on the Loose vouchers online.
– When you make a purchase online and check out as guest (we only collect transaction-based data in this case)
– When you create an account with us
– When we meet you and you create an account with us at a trade show
– When you engage with us on social media
– When you contact us by any means with complaints, queries or requests.
– When you enter a prize draw or competition or complete surveys we sent you.
– When you comment on or review our products and services
– When you fill in any forms, for example a consent form from a trade show
Who We Share Your Data With?
Tigers on the Loose do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may use the services of third parties to collect and use anonymous information about your visits and interactions with your website through the use of technologies and cookies.
How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data For?
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of which it was collected. When your data is now longer needed, it will be either deleted or completely anonymised in a way it is non-identifiable way.
Accessing your Information
At any given time, you will be able to review and amend your personal information by logging into the Tigers on the Loose website and visiting your account profile page. You will be able to make changes to the following information, name, password, address, email address and phone number.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request the following:
– Access to the personal date we hold about you, free of charge in most circumstances
– The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
– That we stop using your personal data for marketing purposes
– That we stop any sending consent-based processing after you’ve withdrawn your consent.
– To remove your data fully from our system once you either withdraw your consent, object or there are no legitimate interests in holding your data.
– The right to have a team member review a decision based on an automatic process i.e. where no human has reviewed the outcome and criteria set to make the decision
– Your right to withdraw consent at any time
Legitimate interests – in cases where we- are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask to us to remove your data due to reasons connected to your individual circumstances. We must do so unless we believe we have an overriding reason to continue using your data.
Direct Marketing – you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data to send any direct marketing activity through either all or selected channels. We must always comply with this request.
How Can you stop us using your personal data for marketing purposes?
– Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we’ve sent you previously. Once you have clicked this, you will not receive any further communications from that particular channel.
– If you have an account with us, log in to your Tigers on the Loose account, visit my account profile page on the left-hand side and change your preferences.
– Email us at email@example.com and request for your data to be removed from our system.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications after requesting your preferences whilst our systems update.
How to Contact us Should You have Any further Questions?
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact a member of our team and we will try to help you with your request.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at Tigers on the Loose, 69 Ellesmere Road, London NW10 1LH
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
Process your orders and manage your account.
We will only contact you with information about our products and services by telephone, e-mail or in writing, if you have agreed to receive it. Should you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please email us at email@example.com and we will remove you immediately.
Information on Cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. These cookies allow us to remember you on our website, which helps us to provide you with a smooth experience when browsing the store and making purchases.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Each time a cookie-enabled browser accesses our add to basket or checkout functions, our site creates a 32-character cookie, that is unique to that browser and URL.
Please note that session cookies are a necessity to place orders through our store and give you a smooth user experience.
We use google analytics to monitor how customers interact with our website. We monitor this information to ensure the smooth running of your shopping experience and any broken links within our store. Further information can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
How To Reject Cookies
For information on how to disable or delete cookies on your specific browser please follow this link http://www.aboutcookies.org/